Monday, July 25, 2011

Wk1 - Video Complementary 2

Day 1 of my last semester of Uni.

It was alright. Played with the 5D this afternoon. Mostly footage of the lift within the Music building.

I'm not really wanting to be here this semester.  I kinda want a semester off to be honest. But maybe once I stop doing full-time work as well I'll feel differently.  Here's hoping.

In any case, digital video with Riley should be good.  I'm still deciding whether I want to go with my original idea or not but I'm sure that will materialise as time progresses.

Options at this stage:

  1. Video experimentation based on highly processed video footage to the point of non-resemblance.
  2. Processed video (as above) mixed with experimental projection within Maya
  3. Processing - Or at least something programmatic.
  4. Animated GIFs - something I've been fascinated with and something I've been blogging under inspiration for a while.