Friday, November 18, 2011

Assess Wk1 - 15 hours = blisters, swelling, bruising.

Basic plinth structure.
I've successfully built my plinths.  I think they still need one more brace on the front so I'll go to Bunnings again this morning to get those extra bits.

Bruised, swollen and callused.
I was working on them from 1:30pm - 4:30am.  My right hand is very swolen, I have a couple blisters on that hand and it's really bruised.  I likely need medical attention for it.

Worst part of the process, other than the hand... realising after puting together frame 5 that the last four had been constructed with the left and right side panels on the wrong side... thus requiring deconstruction... Melamine particle board chips very easily when being unscrewed.  They don't look near as neat as they did.  :(  Oh well.