Friday, May 13, 2011

Wk9 Lego Rig Research

I'm failing to find the website Kit's friend is using which has instructions on it.  Unfortunately, due to the relatively common practice of using lego to reimagine famous scenes in movies, finding relevant resources is proving difficult.

I like this one involving a rotating camera mount... I'm not sure how something like a 5D would work though...



The NXT stuff looks promising... this is next generation stuff that was built I think to make robots... it makes me think that maybe my old lego motors might be too crude.  In any case:



There's quite a number of NXT time lapse attempts out there... this is one of the better ones:



Follow Focus is another big Lego Camera-related rig:



Can't help but include this remote control follow focus rig too:



Still can't find a solution to my need but I live in hope that the guy Kit knows will provide some assistance.