Monday, September 26, 2011

Wk8 - GoPro & Multi-Image Capture Test. I'm old.

I've been playing with the idea of attaching the GoPro to my body in different locations then doing the same task over and over then somehow stitch it back together and get the perspective from the different parts of the body...

I tried it this afternoon.  I'm getting too old.  I walked down the stairs and across the music school courtyard and down toward the city six times with the camera strapped to my wrists, ankles, chest and head... I decided against using footage and used time-lapse instead... in order to avoid the blur that would happen...

[insert test combination]

Kinda fail.  1) I can't think of a way to put it back together in a cohesive way, especially if I was quicker on a particular take.  2) the photos lost the impact that the blur would have given.

On the other hand though, seeing a sequence of hovering legs is very weird and interesting.

[insert leg snapshot]