Friday, August 27, 2010

Dissenting Queers Tell A Love Story, Kind Of (including generated speach & video)

A reminder by some that same-sex marriage shouldn't be the goal and won't be the end of attempting to obtain equality.  In my opinion, it's a bit heavy handed for two small bears to be talking about.  Check out the video here.

What I found curious was the mention in the story about how it was constructed by creating "one of those internet videos where you just type in the voice, and automated polygonal figures act out your script like robots"... I've not heard of this... I must search further. Oh, this particular one is from xtranormal.com...  I've now created an account and created a small movie... this is a lot of fun! :)  The only issue is that I can't publish without getting some experience points... now how to do that???